Our booster club is not all about raising money. The boosters also provide physical and moral support to our bands by moving equipment, chaperoning trips, cheering from the stands, and much more. Our band kids compete in what is quite possibly the toughest Area in the state for music, so it truly takes a village to be successful. This is why it is essential that we have parent volunteers. Please take a look at our volunteer section to learn more about all the ways you can help.
Below are our many ways you can volunteer throughout the year. We have many available positions on our booster board and many opportunities to volunteer. Please read our descriptions below. If you are interested in a board position or interested in one of our volunteer positions, please click the link below and fill out our volunteer interest form.
This form is not an official sign-up form. It's just a form letting us know that you are interested in helping our band program. You may choose as many positions as you would like. Then one of our booster board members will contact you and then discuss the positions you are interested in and answer any questions you may have.
Band Booster Board
- President - In charge of all band booster board meetings. They facilitate, organize and carry out the board meetings and booster meetings throughout the year.
- VP-Concessions - This person is in charge of our concession stand at Standridge Stadium. They are in charge of ordering supplies, food, and organizing the volunteers to work the concession stands throughout the year
- VP-Parent Volunteer Coordinator - This person is in charge of all parent volunteers. They help facilitate and organize all the parent volunteers throughout the year and make sure we have enough volunteers for upcoming events
- Secretary - Takes notes and minutes for all booster meetings and board meetings throughout the year
- Treasurer - This person is in charge of all booster monies and helps create a budget at the beginning of each school year
- Hospitality / Entertainment Coordinator - Organizes and coordinates all hospitality and entertainment activities for the band throughout the year.
- Spirit Wear Coordinator - The spirit wear coordinator helps organize all spirit wear for the band and sells those items at our football games
- Color Guard Liaison - This person is a liaison for our color guard parents and students. They bring any questions, comments, or concerns on behalf of the color guard
- Hispanic Families Liaison - This person is a liaison for our Hispanic community. They help with communication to our Spanish speaking families and bring any questions, comments, or concerns on behalf of our Hispanic community
- Freshman Parent Liaison - This person is a liaison for our freshmen parents and students. They bring any questions, comments, or concerns on behalf of our 9th-grade parents and students. They help our 9th-grade parents get acquainted with our band program.
- Uniform Coordinator - In charge of distribution of marching band and concert band uniforms
- Concessions - Work the concession stand during home games
- Spirit Sales - Sell spirit wear at home games
- Pit Crew - Move percussion equipment on and off the field during the half-time show
- Equipment Truck - Load and unload equipment on the truck before and/or after games
- Pictures - Take pictures of the band during rehearsals, games, and contests
- Video Half-time - Video the band during the half-time show
- Prop Crew - Help with props on the field during halftime
- Uniforms - Help with distribution and repairs on band uniforms or concert attire
- Hospitality / Entertainment - Organize & feed the band meals during contests or to help bake or bring treats for the band